Monday, April 20, 2020

A Shift In Focus...

ETA is BACK...
...Well things have changed a little in the last 9 years. Mandy aka Lenore, 1 half of ETA has broken off to do her own podcasts- check out LittleGeekLost.com and @Littlegeeklost on Twitter, The PieCast Podcast and @cherrycyannide on Instagram and Twitter.  Mad props to my best and oldest friend on the planet.

 ...Originally, we wanted End-Time Anarchy to be the start of a business venture but I think where we both get hung up and especially together is in the artistic/creative stages- we love conceptualizing, designing and planning and then lose interest before it turns into anything. My darling BFF has manifested a huge network of friends and colleagues in her podcasting community and I have nothing bu love for my homie realizing her dreams and ideas and manifesting passion projects. It's so rad and I have guested on her various shows on and off. I am not really the dynamic radio personality required to have a podcast- I thought about it for years but it just didn't surface for me. Instead, my childhood love of special effects, muppets (Jim Henson fan since before I could walk), puppets, animatronics, robotics etc has surfaced and I have decided that I'd like to manifest ETA into a production company likely in puppetry/animation. A project has begun and the writing of the script and the design of the characters/puppets has begun. The blog will be receiving a much needed face lift and update after 9 years and Mandy will be involved with various levels of production and likely writing as this new project progresses. When there is something concrete to announce, I will I promise. In the mean time, follow along on FB at the official End Time Anarchy page.

...More Soon...
Cat aka Valerie

No comments:

Post a Comment